Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Stylish blogger award!

Hey ladies, three posts in one day, whew! Blog overload! I had to post because the lovely Brigitte at Miss DeVious DiVa has given me a Stylish Blogger Award!

The rules are:

1. Thank and link the person who gave you the award (Thanks Miss DeVious Diva!)
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

Seven things about Amanda:

1. I am afraid of: spiders, most bugs, beetles, needles, heights, pain, dentists, doctors, and driving to places I'm not familiar with.
2. My guilty pleasures are Jersey Shore, Teen Mom, chocolate, and The Sims 2 (when I have time, i.e., never).
3. My boyfriend and I have been together over four years and I've pretty much planned our wedding already even though we aren't engaged yet.
4. I enjoy reading when I have time, and Jodi Picoult is one of my favorite authors (and she's really responsive to fans, which I love!)
5. My favorite TV show is "The Office", although "CSI" is a close second, with a smattering of others as third.
6. My favorite movie of all time is "Dirty Dancing", but I love recent comedies like "I Love You, Man" and "The Hangover".
7. I'm the biggest extrovert ever and I talk to everyone without it phasing me. My friends often find it weird or will tease me for it.

For one, it's late and I can't think of 15 blogs I read, and two, I don't have many recently discovered bloggers, so my favorites are (in no particular order):

1. Danielle at Polish Obsessed (she already filled this out though!)
2. Miss Devious Diva (also already did it)
3. Tara at For Your Nails Only
4. Cristina at Let Them Have Polish
5. Colette at My Simple Little Pleasures
6. All of the ladies at Polish or Perish
7. Jen at The PolishAholic
8. NeverTooMuchGlitter 
9. YOU! (If you just let me know, I'll link you in too!)

xoxo,
Amanda

1 comment:

Tara said...

Thanks for the award! I just posted it now :-)