Monday, July 25, 2011

Pedi of the Day, also known as "Caution! Feet!"

Hey ladies! How was your day? For those of you a little squeamish about feet, you may want to skip this post as I'm showing my recent pedi :)

I hate hate hate hate painting my toes. It's a sloppy process for me and uncomfortable, since my legs are long and it's hard to contort to reach my toes. Therefore, I go and get pedicures every so often to keep my toesies looking nice. Plus, I'm very loyal to my nail place since they are awesome. For what a pedi usually costs around here, they take their time (about an hour), the pedi lasts FOREVER (literally, once my pedi stayed on for over a month with no chipping! This pedi is about 2 weeks old and it still looks pristine), and they give massages while your feet dry. It's an amazing treat when I do it and just one more reason I like summer: an excuse to get pedis :)

This is my most recent pedi, OPI Do You Lilac It? which is a soft, pastel purple.



Even though I have this color at home, I decided to pick it at the salon anyway because it is such a nice, delicate color without being boring. Since I can wear sandals at work, I didn't want to do anything too crazy to look unprofessional.

What do you think: yes or no to pedi posts? Do you like this color on toes?

xoxo,
Amanda

No comments: