Thursday, August 25, 2011

Magnetic Powerful Purple

Hello friends! Today I'm going to show you a misleading but pretty polish, Magnetic Powerful Purple. First, Magnetic is the name of the brand, it's not a magnetic polish. Second, as holo as this looks in the bottle, it struggles translating on the nail. :( However, PP (hehe) is still a beautiful purple that I loved.


PP applied like a dream in 2 coats and dried pretty quickly, but slow for a "holo" (which is where my suspicion began that maybe this wouldn't be as holo as I predicted). It has a slight scattered holo effect, but not super pronounced so it was work appropriate for me.

What do you ladies think? Still pretty or a dud? I'm a fan!

xoxo,
Amanda

5 comments:

colorfulbottle said...

I'm glad you like it =). I like it too, I just didn't have an opportunity to try out mine =)

Pinkbeauty_love said...

I love the color looks great!

Anonymous said...

I think this polish is AWESOME!

Unknown said...

it's still pretty! Too bad it isn't magnetic LOL

Amanda said...

I know, I'm a spoiled betch thanks to my dear Dolores <3 thanks everyone!