Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My High Priced Splurge Haul

Hello all! Today's post is a little sensitive... to my wallet. Sigh. I could not resist the lures of high-priced polish and I gave in.

First up, I got some nail mail from Amazon. Look at this big, well packaged box:


And all for this:

 LOL! Butter London Victoriana and Scoundrel both came in, but they each had a separate box. Weird. (No pictures of Scoundrel today, because she's a NOTD post coming up!)

Then, I dragged my poor, loving, considerate, unfortunate boyfriend all the way to Nordstrom an hour away to get this baby:

 Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday, Candy Shop, and Forget You. I was totally on the fence about getting these, because they are apparently easily dupe-able but I have no DL polishes yet and I NEEDED them. And couldn't bear frankening with my favorite hex glitter polishes and wasting them lol.

And finally, my first Sephora by OPI ($OPI) Spark-tacular!


Here's a macro shot. This is primarily small, fine glitter but there's also some larger round glitter. I'm wondering if this might be a dupe of the new Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kolor, Rainbow in the S-Kylie, or the Muppets collection rainbow, but no matter what I'll probably end up with all three. I'm a sucker for glitter.

Thoughts on this haulage? Try not to talk about the price tags, my wallet is here and she's very sad. ;)

xoxo,
Amanda

5 comments:

Beanie said...

awesome haul! just tell your wallet it was totally worth it, she'll feel better next pay day!

Unknown said...

awesome! yes, don't think about the price LOL

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!

Amanda said...

Thanksguys! I've worn a few of these already so I feel likeit was worth it :) and my boyfriend condoned it so I think I deserved them! ;)

rebecca said...

i cant believe there was just one polish in that box!! ever heard of a bubble mailer?! haha!