Monday, September 26, 2011

Migi Nail Art Pens

Hey guys and gals! I'm going back to work today and not so happy :( i wish i could be on vacation always! Oh well. Today I have for you a recent purchase from the Big E last week, Migi Nail Art pens. I stopped because they were doing free nail art and my friend, Nikki, wanted some and I ended up buying the kit. It came with 4 double sided nail art pens:


I got the silver package which includes red, pink, orange, yellow, green, blue, black and white. There are four or five other sets that include various other colors (neons, pastels, etc.) but I decided to get the basic one for now.

Here's a look at the pens:

All put together

Separated in half for the two separate colors

The tip of the pen side

You can also open it and it comes with a brush so you can paint as well!

One of my designs: be gentle! I'm still learning and just wanted to show what the pens can do!
Pretty basic nail art pens, but it was such a good deal (to me)! For $25, I got the pen set I just showed you, this cool zipper bag thing, and the best part: free polish replacements for life. That's right. If I use up my black, I can order a black. If I use up any or all of them, I can replace them all. If I decide I want a color from another kit, I can order it free of charge! All I pay is $2.99 for shipping and I can order up to two colors per day. I've already ordered four new colors, and I'm just waiting for them to come in now!

Overall, I think this is a pretty great set! Even if it had been $25 for the pens and the bag, not bad; but the free refills?! Sold! What do you ladies think? If you want to buy these, you can buy online at miginailart.com and shipping is free right now!

xoxo,
Amanda

6 comments:

Shally said...

Neat! I went and looked at the website. I really like the Halloween set.

Unknown said...

I didn't know you could refill from other sets free! AWESOME!

Unknown said...

Awesome!! And thats so cool that you get free refills! And I love your zizag nail art!

Anonymous said...

Such an awesome post!

Emily said...

I thought these looked really cheap and the girl freaked me out so I didn't buy them LOL! Let me know how they work!

Amanda said...

Thanks everyone, I'm loving them!

Emily, I made her let me try them before I bought them and they work well! You can kinda see from the polish brush pic the polish is actually pretty nice and the deal is great! I worried it was a scam but I have nothing but positive things to say :)