Monday, October 24, 2011

Blue, Blue, and More Blue... Lex Cosmetics Atlantic

Hi guys! I have a confession. I think I'm addicted to blue polishes. I uploaded my pictures from last week and like four of them are blue manis... so... it's officially blue week! Or at least blue 5 days, or until I run out of blue manis ;)

Anywho, today I have another Lex Cosmetics polish: Atlantic. This is a medium blue-green creme polish that was a snap to apply. Seriously, Lex makes some great formulas with these polishes. Below is two coats and topcoat:

In low light

In sunlight (!! yes, contrary to popular recent belief, we do get sunshine in New England)
So I realize this is between blue and green but give me a break, let's call it blue-ish and let it count for blue week/few days ;) What do you think of Atlantic?

xoxo,
Amanda