Friday, October 7, 2011

A-England Lady of the Lake

Hello! I'm back, back again, Shady's back, tell a friend... sorry for the earworm. I had to! When it came time to go back to work, I needed a slow transition back from glitterbombs to work appropriate. My job doesn't have a work appropriate rule per se, but as someone's therapist I'd feel strange having super glitterbomb nails, especially since they usually think I'm in high school anyway... Okay, back on topic.

I decided to go for A-England Lady of the Lake for my back-to-work polish. It's a gorgeous deep purple with subtle holographic sparkle to it. Even without the sparkle, it'd be gorgeous but it felt a little rebellious to have some holo in there somewhere ;) Below is two easy coats, no topcoat yet (so shiny!).

Natural light


Flash
 Sorry for the lack of sunlight pictures lately. Unfortunately, there hasn't been much sun! I'm thinking of making a light box but those of you who talk to me on twitter might have caught on that I unfortunately still live at home so I'm working with one 14'x11' room, which is barely holding all my stuff in it anyway, nevermind a lightbox and good lighting. So for now, this is what you get :(

Also, excuse the messy cleanup, I think I was a little too excited about this one. Sigh.  I hope you liked Lady anyway!

xoxo,
Amanda

5 comments:

Emily said...

We should totally make lightboxes together. I need one!!! That would be such a fun project. We also need to get together bc I've gotten so many new polishes as I'm sure you have too!

Amanda said...

Oooooh so sparkly and purty! Guuurl, you're such a rebel

Nicole said...

This is SUCH a pretty shade. This and Cult Nails are the two independents that I plan to give all my money to haha! They both have some great shades I want to try out. That purple is just yummy!

KarenD said...

Not saying you need a lightbox, but it doesn't have to be big if you decide to go that route--mine is a plastic box & I have fold up lights that store inside of it when I'm not using it.

I don't have any A-Englands--yet.

Anonymous said...

I have this one and I love it!