Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Camera is Suspected of Fowl Play...

... in the slaughtering of photography of Orly's Fowl Play.

(Yes, corniest title ever. You should know to expect these sorts of things from me by now!)

Anywho, I have some swatches of Fowl Play for you today... it didn't play nice with my camera. It just couldn't capture the depth and gorgeousness. FP is (for those of you who don't know and may or may not reside under a granite stone) a deep red-leaning purple with all sorts of fun stuff going on: glitter, small flakies, more glitter... *ahem* My swatches below are three coats. Lots of people complained this formula was tricky, mine wasn't bad at all! I think I get lucky with these things sometimes :)


Sorry for the shadow... it only shows up in pictures sometimes once they're on my camera and I don't want to edit it out and make it color inaccurate :P
So there you have it! I hope most of you have picked this up but if not, I noticed my Ulta has a spot for it in its core line, so maybe it's here to stay!

xoxo,
Amanda

5 comments:

Fashion Footing said...

I love Fowl Play but it was not as shiny as I was hoping. Oh well. That's what top coats are for :-)

KarenD said...

Oooh, I hadn't noticed a spot for it in core--that's good news!

Fashion Footing said...

I nominated you for the Versatile blogger Award! Check it out here: http://fashionfooting.blogspot.com/2011/11/versatile-blogger-award.html

MissMidnightBlue said...

I love this one so muchly. Its sitting on my desk right now tell me to use it. Its my only bottle I must hoard it. ;)

Ali said...

This was my manicure last week and the formula was definitely tricky for me. It was a bit goopy, but still manageable. Not bad enough to deter me from wearing it. :)