Friday, November 11, 2011

Teeny Tiny Sally's Haul

Hi all! Sorry for my absence... I had some, err, house problems and had to vacate for a few days. But I'm back again. As long as no more storms knock out power or things kick me out of my house, we're back on track!


Above you can see that I've been doing some haulin'. This was actually a complete accident: I went to Sally's for FingerPaints Fun-fetti only to discover it's an online exclusive. I couldn't just leave empty handed! So Sally's had the holiday displays out and I picked up the following:

Color Clubs from the Scent-uous collection: Kiss Me Mistletoe, Very Merry Berry, Sugar Plum Yum

Orly gift set including Sweet Peacock, Lucky Duck, and Fowl Play (and a bonus wristlet!)
So it was a good trip overall! I was especially excited for the glitters and Fowl Play, but the wristlet and accompanying Orlys are pretty :) I already wore Fowl Play, so you'll be seeing that soon!

xoxo,
Amanda

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Nice haul! I love the color club glitters and Fowl Play!

Arlyn said...

I wish my Sally's sold Color Club; I did just buy the same Orly Birds of a feather that you bought and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sweet Peacock!! It's so AWESOME!!! I am wearing it now and it looks like little light bulbs on the end of my fingers!!!