Monday, December 5, 2011

Butter London Bluey

Hi gals! Happy Monday... I guess. I'm not much of a Monday person, but at least we're one step closer to another weekend! Today I have for you a rare event: the mani I'm about to show you is my current mani! As in I'm wearing this while you read it! So it's kind of like we're connected somehow ;) I have for you Butter London Bluey, and she's a beauty:



Bluey covered in two easy coats. I know lots of people complain about BL for being so expensive, but I love them. They always apply so flawlessly. For example, the pictures above are without any cleanup. To the naked eye, it looks perfect. I'm sure the pictures up close have imperfections, but seriously - you have to admit it's pretty good for not a drop of acetone! I know most people complain that they chip really easily, and I can't really account for that since a) I'm wearing it now and b) I never really wear manis long enough to vouch for durability.

I really love the color, too. It kind of glows and, even though it's not the most seasonal color, I kind of love it. It reminds me of Zoya Noel, although I haven't done a comparison - would you guys be interested in seeing that?

xoxo,
Amanda

5 comments:

Jacqui of The Scholarly Nail said...

I love this! Butter London is one of my fave brands, so the price doesn't really bother me. Especially since Ulta has specials on it so much! I hope your clients are enjoying your blue mani today =)

KarenD said...

Great color!

Marisa said...

Pretty color!! And yes to the comparison ;0).

MissMidnightBlue said...

Bluey is really pretty! I do not have this. but if I were to get a BL It either be this one or Walis. :)

Amanda said...

Thanks - I wish my clients noticed my nails, but I think only a fellow addict would notice ;)