Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Chick Nail Polish Gr8 Gray Owl + Lynnderella Happy Holo-daze!

Hey gals. I'm showing you a brand that's fairly new to me that I ordered from online: Chick Nail Polish. I'm a sucker for grays, so I'm showing you the gray polish, which is called Gr8 Gray Owl (although I don't know the reason for the Gr8 part?) Anyway, here's two coats of it alone:



And then I added two generous coats of Lynnderella Happy Holo-Daze! on top for some sparkle, and wore this for a Christmas mani :) (Yikes, I am REALLY far behind...)


And there you have it! I love my Lynnderellas like children. What do you guys think?

xoxo,
Amanda

7 comments:

Anya1976 said...

very pretty, I love the glitter!! I keep seeing the chick nail polish and I want to try it. Maybe I will get it as a gift or something since I don't have a credit card or anything to order online (maybe when I can I will get myself one of those prepaid debit or gift cards that I can order). Chick has that pretty blue color that I am just drooling over (even though it's a creme lol).

Amanda (Fashion Footing) said...

Love it! I forgot to photo the Chick polish I wore a while back! I'm a bag blogger!

MariJo Nails said...

I love grays!!! I have way too many already. But this one looks GREAT, just like the name says, lol

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Haha I love gray polishes, and pretty much gray everything - but I loved this one!

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Which one was it?

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

It's well worth it! She's had some great promos recently, maybe another is coming up - but I'd recommend a gift card option. I love getting Visa gift cards haha

Anya1976 said...

I love those visa gift cards too!