Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pink Wednesday; Vidanail Sugar Peach

Happy Pink Wednesday! Today's post is an old NOTD using this polish I got on Amazon.com. The brand is produced in Korea (I believe, it's an Asian country but don't quote me on Korea...) but sold from California. It was $2.99 with free shipping, so I bought this and a purple one! Here's one coat of Vidanail Sugar Peach:


Upon closer inspection, I really should have done two coats, but one did just fine to the naked eye. As you can see, Sugar Peach is a pale peach-pink creme. The formula was good, although I should mention that it didn't smell B3F. I've been really into colors like this lately, and this was no exception! Shiny, cheap, good formula, cute writing on the bottle - I'm sold! What do you think?

xoxo,
Amanda

11 comments:

MariJo Nails said...

This is such a pretty color!! I love the writing on the bottle too, it's so cute!

Amanda (Fashion Footing) said...

I like this. It's really soft and feminine :-)

rey.carla said...

reallt pretty

Anya1976 said...

pretty, I like that on you... but you got a purple one too? I'd really love to see that one :)

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

I shall drag it out ASAP! It's pretty but I needed to recover from the fumes haha

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Thanks!

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Thanks! Very... unglittery :(

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

I agree, thank you!

Anya1976 said...

yeah non b3f polishes stink to high heaven

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

It wasn't too bad, but enough to warn me that maybe I didn't want it to touch my skin haha

Anya1976 said...

I use polishes with the B3 so honestly it wouldn't worry me much, but I know others worry about that ... but of course to each their own and I am sure if I was pregnant I wouldn't use my polishes that I know are not B3F (just in case)