Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Update

Hi all... I'm working on coming back. I'm doing better, but life has been so busy. It's funny, once you go through hard times, you really find out who is there for you... regardless of how neglected the friendship may have become. I've recognized a lot of great (and not so great - but we'll focus on the positive) people in my life, and I'm spending time with them again. It feels amazing. It's really been a nice journey... so I'm busy with new friends and old friends, but I'm working on finding the balance, which will include blogging. I'm still photographing my manis, so don't fret - they will return.

Thank you all for so much support and love and tweets and comments and joy. I love you, my little blogging family. <3

xoxo,
Amanda

4 comments:

Amanda Brown said...

We love you too pookie!

Amanda (Fashion Footing) said...

We love youuuuuu!!!!!! *HUGS*

Sara said...

Can't wait for you to come back!

MariJo Nails said...

I am super late, but we love you too hon!! Hope you're doing better.