Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Lazy 15: Fairy Tale

Hi everyone. I think it's my duty to warn you: today's post is kind of mushy. I think it might be vomit-inducing. I warned you...


Today is fairy tale themed and rather than going with the typical fairy tales, I decided to go with my own personal fairy tale: my boyfriend. So without getting into mushy-gushy-vomity details, I'll just say that he's a very special person in my life and this was inspired by him.

The base color is Sinful Colors Island Coral and the rest of the design used loose heart glitters, pink rhinestones, and my white Migi pen. Nothing too fancy and just so we can all be assured that I'm not a lunatic, I didn't go out in public with this on haha



So there you go, lovey dovey foofy adorable-ness. Hope you made it through without meclizine ;)


xoxo,
Amanda

4 comments:

Miss Green Eyes said...

Aw such a lovely post! *pukes* - no I'm kidding, I'M KIDDING. Nothing wrong with a little mush from time to time, and I really like that shade of coral. Also love that heart nail x

LacquerMeSilly said...

That wasn't TOO mushy ;)

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Ok, good. I did a lot of work to maintain the mush-level at bearable. ;)

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Thank you!