Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Lumina Lacquer Swatches

Hi guys and gals! I'm really excited for these swatches because they represent two of my favorite things: Valentine's Day and Third Eye Blind! Lumina Lacquer made a collection featuring names of Third Eye Blind songs and the polishes are gorgeous so I immediately broke my no-buy to buy all four and I don't even regret it. Since I'm featuring four polishes and music videos, this will be below a cut so loading time for my main blog page isn't really slow. Check out below the cut for pictures and music!



First up is Never Let You Go:


This is two coats over OPI Skinny Dip'n in Lake Michigan. There's heart glitter, so naturally I love it!



Next is Deep Inside of You:


This one is not so much my style usually but I loved it in practice. This is over Essie Pink-a-boo which was much more sheer than I anticipated hence some VNL. I used two coats and it's primarily shreds (my glitter nemesis) but I also love the shaped glitter, like the flower on my middle finger. I'd definitely try this over a better base color and probably love it!



Now for Blinded...


I layered this over OPI Call Me Gwen-ever. This is basically lots of hex glitter, primarily red/shades of red. No hearts in this one but I do like it! I didn't have to do any fishing which was super!




And finally, Anything...

This is the polish from the collection that caught my attention and by far and away my favorite. This is probably one of my favorite polishes ever. Very easy application and two coats shown below over Essie Love and Acceptance. Super versatile and fun!



There you go! I hope you enjoyed these as much as I did! One of my favorite collections by an indie brand... or any brand!

xoxo,
Amanda

2 comments:

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

It really was - absolutely no complaints!

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Hahaha they're so cute! <3 <3 <3