Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Untrieds Post - On Time!

Hey there, Amanda will be so proud because I'm posting on time! Let's not get too excited, though, because I don't have a post for Thursday yet... It's holo though, so hopefully this holds you over! This lovely gem is from Dolores in Slovenia and it's Depend 2028, which is a light pink linear holo. It's pretty subtle but beautiful. I love non-grainy holos! This was two or three coats... depending on the finger. Some were patchy so I added an extra one.



Ta daaaa! Untried Tuesday complete :)

xoxo,
Amanda

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Really nice polish. :)

beachbummlacquerhead said...

This is too pretty!

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Thank you, I feel so blessed to have gotten it - it came such a long way!

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Thank you, I totally agree!