Thursday, February 7, 2013

February Untrieds, Part Two

Hi everyone! Sorry I'm not very chatty this week... I don't want to bore you all with the introductory chatter all the time ;) I have another creme untried for you today! This is one of the new Butter London spring polishes, Molly Coddled. I got this when Nordstrom was doing a B2G1 and I got Trout Pout and Kerfluffle with it, which you'll be seeing soon I think.

Anyway sorry for that aside... I used two coats of Molly Coddled and the first picture is higher quality but the second is truer to the real color. No issues with application and it actually would have done fine with just one coat, but I'm an avid two-coater usually.



This isn't the last you've seen of this polish... MWAHAHAHAHAA! (That's an evil/mad scientist laugh, in case you didn't know.)

xoxo,
Amanda

10 comments:

mylifeinpolish said...

Looks very nice on you. I'm a two coater person as well. Even the most obvious one coater still needs to have a second coat imo.

cindioverstreet said...

That's a pretty springy pink. I have to always paint 2 coats too, not sure why, it's just how I roll.

Amanda (Fashion Footing) said...

For whatever reason, I'm never drawn to butter LONDON but I always like their colors...

LacquerliciousLove said...

I feel the same way! They're so pretty but a little expensive for "just" cremes or shimmers in my eyes.

Melanie Snyder said...

that is a pretty shade of pink. I'm not a fan of pastels on myself, but this is pretty. Wish I had more butter Londons.

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Me too, force of habit I guess!

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

I guess it helps level out any imperfections you might not notice? Who knows why we do it! haha

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

They do have very pretty colors. I never actually see them in person since I'm not near any stores that sell them so the swatches sell me on them!

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Is it pink? I thought it was lavender! Hmm...

Leann said...

I'm so into lavenders lately. It's like destiny showing me more lavender polishes that i dont own yet!
lfisher8509@gmail.com