Tuesday, February 5, 2013

February Untrieds!

Hey everyone, first of mine and Amanda's February untrieds and this month's challenge is cremes/shimmers/NON-GLITTERS. It'll be the hardest challenge yet though I have some tricks up my sleeve ;) Today I am starting with Illamasqua Lament, which is a beautiful pink-coral creme that I swapped for not too long ago. This applied perfectly in two coats but I probably could have even gotten away with one.



Then because I'm a sneaky dickens I added a glitter. I know, I know... it's supposed to be creme month! But I showed you a creme and it's also Valentine's Day month, so I needed to include my Valentine's (HEART!!!!) glitters too. <3 So I added Candy Lacquer Love Rocks on top:


I think it's a lovely combination :) (Come for the nails, stay for the puns.)

xoxo,
Amanda

PS Today is the last day to add entries to my mom's tribute post - please let me know if you have a photo I can add even if you didn't do a blog post!

6 comments:

Amanda (Fashion Footing) said...

Cheater!!!! Just kidding, I love you.

LacquerliciousLove said...

Oooooh you're sneaky!! Well my polish for today has flakies in it.... but it IS a shimmer! haha

Leann said...

I'm glad you snuck in the glitter! I'm not too into the creme since the color looks almost like a skin color. but i really want that glitter!!
lfisher8509@gmail.com

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

I love all things Candy Lacquer so I definitely recommend it! She's restocking this weekend I think

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Sneaky is as sneaky does! PS my posts this week I wrote a week ago so sorry they won't mention you!

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

I can't handle the no glitter rule. Not even day one! lol